VMS Live is seeking a full time National Promoter and Booker with +2 years of experience, to join the Live Music Booking team in London to act as a central point for all relevant parties in the successful booking of talent/artists into the VMS Live estate and external venues. Able to work from home, the candidate will work from VMS Head Office at least 2 days a week and assist at other VMS venues and events as required.
- To deal day to day with agents/suppliers and venues;
- To identify suitable audiences and new talent for own and external venues
- To negotiate and contract suitable deals/contracts with agents & management
- To ensure that the appropriate information in relation to any ‘event’ is provided to all internal/external staff as required to ensure effective operations.
- Manage advertising and marketing budgets for all live shows booked by you
- To maintain existing client relationships and being able to develop new ones
- To liaise with VMS estate venues to prioritise artists
- Regular coordination with Advancing Coordinator to ensure all shows are suitably advanced
- Daily coordination with ticketing;
- Daily coordination with marketing; co-ordinate with the Marketing Department all internal/external marketing of all events to include the planning and placement of all local advertising if required.
- To Represent the company in a client-facing way.
Requirements: Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- 2+ years’ experience of booking at a venue and/or independent promoter level
- Existing relationships with agents/talent and Management.
- Understanding of booking shows from grassroots up. Will have a background of successfully promoting shows across the UK
- Proven understanding of social media and marketing
- Able to work from a London office at least 2 days a week
- Ability to work well as part of a live booking team
Closing date for applicants is 30th April 2020